New Papers at ITW 2019:
- A. Solanki, M. Cardone and S. Mohajer, "Non-Colluding Attacks Identification in Distributed Computing"
- G. K. Agarwal, M. Cardone and C. Fragouli, "On Secure Capacity of Multiple Unicast Traffic over Separable Networks"
Our paper "Network Simplification in Half-Duplex: Building on Submodularity" has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
Presentation at Princeton University: "Information Flow and Security Aspects in 1-2-1 Networks"
New Papers at ISIT 2019:
- A. Dytso, M. Cardone, M. S. Veedu and H. V. Poor, "On Estimation under Noisy Order Statistics"
- S. Jain, M. Cardone and S. Mohajer, "On Simple Scheduling in Half-Duplex Relay Diamond Networks"
- Y. H. Ezzeldin, M. Cardone, C. Fragouli and G. Caire, "On the Multicast Capacity of Full-Duplex 1-2-1 Networks"
- Y. H. Ezzeldin, M. Cardone, C. Fragouli and G. Caire, "Polynomial-time Capacity Calculation and Scheduling for Half-Duplex 1-2-1 Networks"
Presentation at ITA 2019: "On the Maximum Information Flow in 1-2-1 Networks"
Received the NSF CRII (CISE Research Initiation Initiative) Award for the project on "Distributed Computing with Privacy and Security Considerations".
Presentation at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): "Information Flow and Security Aspects in 1-2-1 Networks"
Sarthak and Mishfad joined my research group as Ph.D. students. Welcome!
Our paper "Simplifying Wireless Social Caching via Network Coding" has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Communications
New papers at ISIT 2018:
- Y. H. Ezzeldin, M. Cardone, C. Fragouli and G. Caire, “Gaussian 1-2-1 Networks: Capacity Results for mmWave Communications”
- M. Karmoose, L. Song, M. Cardone and C. Fragouli, “Privacy in Index Coding: Improved Bounds and Coding Schemes”
- G. K. Agarwal, Y. H. Ezzeldin, M. Cardone and C. Fragouli, “Secure Communication over 1-2-1 Networks”